Sentences with Written, Written in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Written
1. It’s all been written.
2. I failed the written test.
3. She has written four letters.
4. These are written as footers.
5. You’ve written a great speech.
6. When had you written this novel?
7. Have you already written to Mark?
8. I have already written the report.
9. History is written by the victors.
10. Delete what is written in this box.
11. Frank submitted his written opinion.
12. The book is lively and well written.
13. He has written a letter to her friend.
14. I love you so much written on the board.
15. Well I’ve written four beauty books as well.
16. Who says life is fair, where is that written?
17. Scientific articles are written in the company.
18. He said the treaty must be approved as written.
19. This book was written using 100% recycled words.
20. My mother had written three books before she died.
21. Every one’s faults are not written in their foreheads.
22. Language is music. Written words are musical notation.
23. The other day I discovered a book written by my father.
24. If I’d had more time, I’d have written a shorter letter.
25. Orhun Monuments are the first written examples of Turkish.
26. Lies written in ink cannot disguise facts written in blood.
27. Unwritten. After, the walls are left inscribed and graffitied.
28. The pupil’s essay was badly written. Moreover, it was too short.
29. The student’s essay was badly written. Moreover, it was too short.
30. One day he caught her out when he found some letters she’d written.
31. Speech is human nature itself, with none of the artificiality of written language.
32. And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
33. A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes.
34. The history of free men is never really written by chance but by choice their choice!
35. All the things you want from the target person should be written in a close paragraph.
36. I have written two medical novels. I have never studied medicine, never seen an operation.
37. Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.
38. Give me six lines written by the most honorable of men, and I will find an excuse in them to hang him.