Sentences with Young, Young in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Young
1. The young girl sighed.
2. He is young and ambitious.
3. I still have a young attitude.
4. Young people tend to think so.
5. When I was young, I could swim.
6. You can’t be 50! You look young.
7. The young adapt to change easily.
8. His music appeals to young people.
9. They married when they were young.
10. Frank is too young to travel alone.
11. When he was young, his father died.
12. Some people turn sad awfully young.
13. As long as I love Beauty I am young.
14. I get along with my younger brother.
15. A young boy is sleeping in the room.
16. Their teacher is old, ours is young.
17. The young engineer lacked experience.
18. I could swim faster when I was young.
19. The young widow got engaged once more.
20. My brother proposed to the young woman.
21. Though he is young, he is quite polite.
22. I wasn’t very athletic when I was young.
23. That man grabbed the young girl’s wrist.
24. As the old cock crows, so does the young.
25. I am not young enough to know everything.
26. She is too young so that she cannot smoke.
27. She’s too young to get a driver’s license.
28. I am not young enough to know everything..
29. This game will catch on among young people.
30. Young parents often indulge their children.
31. My daughter crawled when she was very young.
32. Jessica is a most charming young lady indeed.
33. Love is too young to know what conscience is.
34. I learned to tap dance when I was a young girl.
35. Young children are often fascinated by science.
36. Despite her young age, she did a very good job.
37. My father was quite handsome when he was young.
38. It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims.
39. The young man is quite suited for the position.
40. I could speak four languages when I was younger.
41. He’s not competent to look after young children.
42. 29.Despite her young age, she did a very good job.
43. Wealthy older men often marry younger trophy wives.
44. The young woman was carrying an infant in her arms.
45. In spite of her young age, she did a very good job.
46. My mom taught us the Serenity Prayer at a young age.
47. It is true that he is young, but he is very reliable.
48. Time ensures children never know their parents young.
49. Even youngish men can acquire wisdom as time goes by.
50. 50 years ago, when I was young, I couldn’t sleep early.
51. The word peep defines small, weak sounds of young birds.
52. The prosperity of a nation largely rests to its young men.
53. When I was really young, my mom enrolled me in dance classes.
54. And the duty of the young is to scorn the anxiety of the old.
55. Don’t forget, old people aren’t always wiser than young people.
56. You can be young without money but you can’t be old without it.
57. My mom was a model. She had me at 20, so she was a young mother.
58. Losing my mom at such a young age had a profound effect on my life.
59. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.
60. He couldn’t have been more than fourteen years old. He is too young.
61. I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.
62. And so being young and dipped in folly I fell in love with melancholy.
63. 51.I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.
64. She’s an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind.
65. I’m a Mommy’s Girl – the strongest influence in my young life was my mom.
66. The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
67. Graypaw hissed to Firepaw under his breath, ‘is neither young, nor pretty.
68. 28.The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
69. 62.The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
70. 35.The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
71. A young person learns his dreams, whereas an adult never pursues his dreams.
72. When a nation’s young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.
73. The young men said that they would do it in spite of all of the difficulties.
74. 31.As a result, these issues are not for you because your age is much younger.
75. 80.A young person learns his dreams, whereas an adult never pursues his dreams.
76. A young woman in love always looks like patience on a monument smiling at grief.
77. Like all young men I set out to be a genius, but mercifully laughter intervened.
78. Popular young adult novels notwithstanding, vampires only sparkle when they burn.
79. Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses.
80. When had Rodney’s first poem published? Was he younger or older than ten years old?
81. If you take care of your skin regularly, your skin will always look young and healthy.
82. We’re no longer young men. We’ve lost any desire to conquer the world. We are refugees.
83. If adventures will not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad.
84. The old believe everything: the middle-aged suspect everything: the young know everything.
85. Younger women have no problem in reconciling beauty with ambitions as a professional woman.
86. 110.The young woman gave CPR to the old man who was lying on the ground until the ambulance arrived.
87. The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game.
88. Music has always been my protection against the world, from a very young age. I feel safe inside of a jam.
89. I hope to find the roles that are age appropriate but not yearning to be younger, or parenting ad nauseam.
90. I attribute the quarrelsome nature of the Middle Ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed.
91. I didn’t have any confidence in my beauty when I was young. I felt like a character actress, and I still do.
92. It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.
93. When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life now that I am old I know that it is.
94. So much has been said and sung of beautiful young girls, why doesn’t somebody wake up to the beauty of old women.
95. My mom said, ‘Don’t get married. You’re too young. Go out there and experience what life has to offer.’ And I did.
96. I think the beauty of working with young people is they remind you of the spirit of acting and it’s just a big play.
97. Whales are fully aquatic, open-ocean creatures: they can feed, mate, give birth, suckle and raise their young at sea.