Sentences with Younger, Younger in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Younger
1. I get along with my younger brother.
2. I could speak four languages when I was younger.
3. Wealthy older men often marry younger trophy wives.
4. 31.As a result, these issues are not for you because your age is much younger.
5. When had Rodney’s first poem published? Was he younger or older than ten years old?
6. Younger women have no problem in reconciling beauty with ambitions as a professional woman.
7. I hope to find the roles that are age appropriate but not yearning to be younger, or parenting ad nauseam.
8. My younger sister learned to read and write this year, however she spent the whole summer vacation reading and writing books.
9. My younger sister learned to read and write this year, nonetheless she spent the whole summer vacation reading and writing books.
10. I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get.
11. Now, for my younger viewers out there, a book is something we used to have before the internet. It’s sort of a blog for people with attention spans.
12. I’m more straightforward, and I speak up more than I did before. When I was younger, I wouldn’t speak up as much, but now that I’m a mom, things have changed.
13. The beauty of collaboration between older and younger generations is that we combine strength with wisdom—a surefire way to accomplish more for the glory of God.
14. When I was younger, I had a perm, and it was really big. My mom was a hairdresser, so even my dad had a perm! I looked like a poodle, but it was cool at the time.
15. No, my mom kind of led me toward acting. She wanted to be an actress when she was younger. That made me interested in it when I was a kid, because she and I are very close.
16. I’ve noticed a lot of younger artists have less fear of doing different sorts of things, whether it’s various types of music, or gallery artists moving between video and sculpture and drawing.
17. A woman over forty looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over forty is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
18. I’ve realized how precious life is. When I was younger, I was more adventurous. I felt invincible. I was game for everything. As a mom, I don’t want to get injured because then I can’t take care of my kids.
19. I think that we have a great opportunity to impart our wisdom and our knowledge and our experience to this younger generation. It may be different times, but experience transcends time, and wisdom transcends time.