10 complex subordinating conjunctions
In this course, we will examine the subject of ‘subordinating conjunctions list’ in detail. Subordinating conjunctions are used at the beginning of sentences and show the relationship of the side sentence to the main sentence. Subordinating conjunctions can be used before or after the basic sentence. When used first, they are used with commas behind them. For example, we can use the sentence” we do not speak, even though we want to learn ” in two ways, subordinating conjunctions, in the middle and mainly.
Here are 10 complex subordinating conjunctions;
- We are not speaking although we want to learn.
- Although we want to learn, we are not speaking.
- Before your friends come, you will clean your room.
- After Tomas had solved the problem, Tomas explained the solution.
- In case the traffic is congested on the road, you must go to work early.
- Bella should take her driver’s license with her in case she needs it.
- The book is so great that you’ll never forget the book.
- The young man was so healthy that he could run every night.
- Before your friends go, you will clean your room.
- After Tomas had solved this problem, Tomas explained the solution.