10 Interrogative Sentences in english
Throughout our life, we constantly question things, and therefore we have many questions in our minds. In order to learn new information, to eliminate confusion and clarify a subject we are curious about, we construct questioning sentences. An interrogative sentence contains a direct question and a interrogation mark is put at the end of the sentence.
As with other sentences in English, it should include subject and verb in interrogative sentences, and the word order is often changed to put the verb in front of the subject.
10 Interrogative Sentences;
- When will you visit your moms?
- Where do you live?
- Why haven’t you started studying?
- What kind of music do you want to dance to?
- Which car would make you happier?
- Which do you prefer, white or red?
- Who finished your meal today, raise your hands?
- Whom did you call to the party tomorrow?
- Whose is this red big notebook?
- Whose pants are these?