English Grammar – Using Because, Definiton and Example Sentences
Because is used to show/give reason. It is followed by a complete sentence with its own subject and verb.
- She usually eats at home, because she likes cooking.
- The girl ran because she was afraid.
- I don’t like playing football because it’s very boring
- People are attracted to the coast because the fishing and swimming is fantastic.
- Because of my job, I will be in London next month.
- They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.
- I stayed there because of her illness.
- They hired Mary because They thought she was the best person for the job.