English Grammar – Using Even If, Definiton and Example Sentences
Even if means whether or not. It is used to emphasize that something will still be true if another thing happens.
- Even if you take a taxi, you’ll still miss your plane.
- You will go to that cinema even if they don’t allow you.
- I’m still going to go swimming in the sea even if it rains.
- Even if I had three hours to spare for shopping, I wouldn’t go out and buy a notebook.
- Even if Alex earned a big salary, he would not buy a fast car.
- Even if they invited me, I wouldn’t go there.
- Even if she come back i will not talk to her.