How To Use DESPITE in English, Definition and Example Sentences
Despite expresses a contrast between two things. It is prepositional expressions.
- I love her despite her faults.
- The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
- Despite being a millionaire, she lives in a very small ﬂat.
- Despite her exhaustion, she tries to help us.
- Despite her young age, she did a very good job.
- Despite being a sunny day, it is cold.
- Despite applying for hundred of jobs, he is still out of work.
- She still loves his despite the fact that he left him.