English Speaking Phrases, Daily Conversation in English For Speaking
Daily Conversation in English For Speaking
When speaking English, some expressions are simple and appear quite often in everyday use. By learning this kind of sentence and question patterns, you can establish dialogues very easily and you can easily reply to messages and e-mails. By learning the most basic English sentence patterns and question phrases, you can start dialogue in every field very easily.
These molds, especially used in daily life, can be used in your professional life when they are changed with different grammatical structures. The patterns here will help you a lot and help you to base your knowledge of English at a basic level. You will often encounter these patterns even in the movies you watch, the books you read and the music you listen to.
Greetings Dialogue Examples
- Hello Bill! How are you?
- Good morning, Elizabet! Thanks, I’m fine. What about you?
- I am very good! It is nice to see you.
- It’s nice to see you too. See you later.
- See you, take care!
- Good evening!
- What’s new?
- How is it going / How are things?
- How are you doing?
- Good night!
- How is business?
- Where have you been?
- How is everything?
- Good bye! / Bye!
- What’s up?
- Not bad
- So so
- See you next time.
- Same as usual
- Good afternoon!
- See you tomorrow.
- Have a nice weekend!
- I’m doing fine.
- I am OK.
- See you!
- It was good to see you.
- Have a nice day!
- Take care of yourself!
- I’ll catch you later.
Introducing Dialogue Examples
- Hello! What is your name?
- My name is John, this is my friend Tim. What is your name?
- My name is Billy. Nice to meet you!
- I am very pleased to meet you too! What do you do?
- My lawyer, are you?
- I’m a teacher too, and Tim is an electrical engineer.
- So beautiful!
- I want to introduce myself.
- Where do you live?
- This is Dominguez
- What is your occupation? / What is your job?
- Where are you from?
- Glad to meet you / Pleased to meet you
- I am from France / I’m French.
- I’m Jesica
- Are you a doctor?
Shopping Dialogue Examples
- Hello, how can I help you?
- Hello, I’m looking at a red pants.
- Here please!
- How much does it cost?
- $ 50. What size do you wear?
- Large please. But this seems to be too small. Does this have a big one?
- Of course come
- How much does it cost?
- How much are this?
- I want a different color.
- It is expensive.
- It is cheap.
- I am just looking.
- Do you have a bigger one?
- This dress is on sale.
- We have a 20% discount.
Address Directions Dialogue Examples
- Can I ask an address?
- Of course. Where will you go?
- I want to go to the hospital.
- You can go by bus.
- Where is the bus stop?
- Go straight. After 200 meters, you will see the bus stop. Get on the bus and get off at the hospital.
- Thank you! Have a nice day
- You’re welcome. Good day to you too!
- I want to go to metro station.
- Where is the metro station?
- Where is the castle?
- How can I go there?
- This is my home address.
- It is near.
- It is far.
- Turn right.
- Turn left.
- Take the left.
- Take the second right.
- You can go there by taxi.
Ordering Food Dialogue Example
- Good evening, sir. All of you are welcome to our restaurant!
- Hi, do you have a table for five?
- Yes sir. Come this way, please.
- Thank you.
- First of all, would you like to eat or drink something? What do you want, sir?
- Can I have a glass of water please?
- Of course, sir. So what do you want, sir?
- I think I’ll buy a glass of lemonade.
- Would you like me to bring something aparetif just before the main meal?)
- Yes, let’s take turkey and some salad.
- Besides, which kinds of sauces do you want?
- Just hot sauce, please. Thank you.
- You’re welcome. When ready to order please press the button?
- I’ll buy chicken in the oven and some soup with it
- So what do you want as a side dish and salad?
- Potatoes and greens in the pan, please.
- Great, what do you want, sir?
- I would like a steak with ranch sauce and cola.
- How would you like steaks to be cooked? Little or much?
- Please keep it moderate and warm.
- Yes, sir. I bring your order in a short time.
- Thank you so much.
- You’re welcome sir.
- May I have a wet wipe with the account, please?)
- Of course, sir, I bring it to you immediately. Would you pay in cash or by credit card?
- I will pay by credit card.
- Yes, sir. The fee is $ 200. Thank you very much for visiting us. We hope you come again. Good evening.