10 sentences in simple present tense in english
When we use the English language, we sometimes refer to the general truths that are accepted by everyone, or to a general and sustained action. When we talk about such actions or situations, we need to use simple present tense to tell the other person that the information we provide means a general validity.
Present simple tense is used to talk about our regular habits, as well as generally accepted scientific knowledge. Present simple tense is one of the easiest time modes in English. Because in the positive sentence in this time mode, I, You, We and They are not used with any suffix to the verb. Verbs and other words are written in their simplest form. For single names, the only thing that needs to be done is to use s suffix.
1. If you don’t brush your teeth regularly, your teeth decays.
2. If you make a cake, you firstly break eggs.
3. Baby wakes up if we make too much noise.
4. If he is available, ask him to call me.
5. He is not someone who cares about me.
6. Do pigs like milk?
7. Alex works for 7 hours every day.
8. California is not in the United Kingdom.
9. The train leaves at 10:30 in the morning.
10. I usually listen to music in my room.