Present Simple Tense Notes and Example Sentences
Present simple tense is used to talk about our regular habits, as well as generally accepted scientific knowledge. Present simple tense is one of the easiest time modes in English. Because in the positive sentence in this time mode, I, You, We and They are not used with any suffix to the verb. Verbs and other words are written in their simplest form.
- If you make a cake, you firstly break eggs.
- Baby wakes up if we make too much noise.
- If he is available, ask him to call me.
- He is not someone who cares about me.
- Do pigs like milk?
- California is in America.
- California is not in the United Kingdom.