English Simple Past Tense Formula and Example Sentences
POSITIVE –> Subject + V2 + …
NEGATIVE –> Subject + didn’t + V1 + …
QUESTION –> Did + Subject + V1 + … ?
- He met his wife 6 years ago.
- They watched a movie yesterday.
- You went to the bed early.
- She didn’t study in the library.
- They had dinner last night.
- The police didn’t find any clues.
- I became a teacher two years ago.
- He bought a new car last week.
- We studied very hard last night.
- I graduated from the university last year.