Beat Past Tense, V1 V2 V3 Form Of Beat
Beat means; defeat, overpower, vanquish, conquer, down. The past tense of beat is also beat. Here is Past and past participle form of beat, example sentences;
|Base Form – V1||Past Simple – V2||Past Participle – V3|
- dog tired
- worn out
Example Sentences with Beat (Present,Past and Past Participle);
- Mark was badly beaten. (Past participle V3)
- The girl beat on the window yesterday. (Past simple V2)
- The rioters beat her badly.
- Children like to beat drums. (Base Form V1)
- Her mother beat them both.
- They haven’t beaten us yet.
Here is Detailed V1 V2 V3 List