Verb + Preposition; WITH and Examples, Meaning and example sentences
Meaning: be of one mind, be on the wavelength, go along with, to regard with approval
- Sansa don’t agree with me.
- He did not agree with his family and this made him very uncomfortable.
Meaning: debate, discuss, dispute, moot
- Dad, please don’t argue with me.
- I don’t want to argue this with you.
Meaning: start, knuckle down to, commence, kick off
- Let’s begin with Math Lesson 10.
- It was totally unneeded, to begin with.
Meaning: combat, clash, skirmish, encounter, bump
- The train collided with a car.
- The accident occurred yesterday. Red car collided with bus.
Meaning: beef, kick, belly, to express grief, pain, or discontent
- I can’t complain with the this failure.
Meaning: anxiety, worry, fear, fears, apprehension
- They don’t want to concern their parents with this accident.
- This topic concerns with you in every way. Please be careful.
Meaning: surprise, amaze, addle, puzzle
- Please don’t confuse me with this gift.
Meaning: overcome, get over, handle
- They may not be able to cope with those works.
- My son is unable to cope with stress of exam.
Meaning: cope, wrap, clothe, bury
- Everest mountain was covered with snow
- Children was covered with mud.
Meaning: load, stuff, fill, complete
- I charged my boss with this issue. It’s okay, we’il handle it.
Meaning: not to hold with, disaccord
- Maybe you are right but, I totally disagree with this topic.
- They disagree with us.
Meaning: debate, dispute, wrangle, brawl
- You can’t discuss with him. He’s very stubborn.
- You shouldn’t discuss with your family. They miss you very much.
Meaning: front, argue, speak
- The house was faced with red paint.
Meaning: make war, battle
- In the 2nd world war Germany fought with America.
- Please don’t go, fight with me.
Meaning: assistant, auxiliary, aide, aid
- They need help with moving these books.
Meaning: step in, intervene
- Don’t interfere with my work.
- They’re interfering with my plans.
Meaning: welcome, make acquainted with
- Albert Einstein’s ideas met with future generations.
- Can you meet with us today?
Meaning: offer, submit, help to, put forward
- They presented her with an award for her efforts to prevent global warming.
Meaning: ensure, supply, make, provision
- I provided you with a lot of chances to forgive you.
Meaning: fight, have a row with, altercate, brawl
- I have no quarrel with anyone this office.
Meaning: divide, split
- Share your ice cream with your sister
- We must share the pain and happiness with our family..
Meaning: depend, have confidence in, put faith in
- My father trusted me with the our car.