40 Sentences About My Family in English, Example Sentences
40 Sentences About My Family
The family is the littlest social unit of the general public. Families are divided into extended family and nuclear family. Family members are given below with sample sentences:
1. My mom is 45 years old but she looks very young.
2. Although my father is very angry, he has a heart like sugar and everyone knows it.
3. My sister is starting school today, we are all very excited.
4. The school principal punished him for my brother fighting at school yesterday.
5. I have two brothers and a sister, I love them all.
6. My sister won the university this year, we are all very happy.
7. My aunt lives abroad, so we can’t meet her very often.
8. A doctor who loves my cousin’s profession is also very interested in his patients.
9. My father always advises my brothers and me, and talks to us to be a good person.
10. We get along very well with all my cousins and have a great time.
11. We made chocolate cake with my little sister today.
12. My brother will be back from Germany tonight, we will all wait for him at the airport.
13. Jack’s wife is going on vacation today by car.
14. My little niece is turning ages today and we’re going to have her birthday party.
15. I saw her husband going to work today, we met in the morning.
16. My uncle’s children studied abroad and they speak English very well.
17. While looking at our old photos on the computer, we also saw pictures of my deceased grandfather.
18. My male niece went to the dentist this morning because the tooth ached.
19. My father and uncle will come by car in 5 minutes.
20. When we went to the market with my mother, we met my aunts.
21. My aunt and her children are coming to dinner today.
22. My mom invited our whole family to dinner today, and I am sure she made very good meals.
23. This beautiful white cat has become a new member of our family, we all love it very much.
24. My uncle had a fight with my father last year.
25. They never get along well with sister in law, they always argue.
26. My grandmother has been living alone for about 10 years, she will be moving to our home now.
27. Father-in-law gave us a share of inheritance.
28. My grandfather is building a new big house in the village this year.
29. Your wife will cook for us today.
30. My uncle came back from the village today and said that he would stop by the evening and leave the food he brought from the village.
31. I brought good news from your son.
32. We met your daughter this morning and she said hi to you.
33. The husband’s sister has three children.
34. Today we are planning to take the children and go to a picnic.
35. My grandfather and grandmother are going on vacation today.
36. I came from far away to see my grandparents, so I’m so tired.
37. My brother is a computer engineer and understands from every computer.
38. My mother just called me because we missed me so much and we talked for a long time.
39. My sister and brother played without leaving the pool from morning to evening.
40. My niece gave birth this morning so we will go to the hospital together.
Here are Family Members Vocabulary;