English Classroom Objects List;
Classroom objects are objects that help students during the learning process such as;
Objects in the classroom make it easier for students and teachers. For example, a rule chart that hangs on the wall allows us to remember these rules. Or a desk allows you to write comfortably, leave notes and books. A pencil and an eraser take notes and study, and a classroom board helps the teacher to teach.
It is also very important to know and use these objects. For example, a map in the classroom should be a tool that students wonder and examine. These objects, which are useful in many ways, also help teachers to teach and students to learn.
- I put my books and notebooks into my school bag.
- I use pencil sharpener to sharpen my pencil.
- There are three erasers, four pens and two pencils in my pencilcase.
- I use ruler in Maths lesson.
- Our teacher uses red and blue boardmarkers.
- Can you please give me a paper?
- I can’t find my dictionary.
- How many chalks are there?
- My books are on my desk.
- There is a map in our classroom.
- We use crayons in art lesson.
- There is a smart board in our classroom.
- Where is my rubber?
- My school bag is on my chair.
- I need scissors to cut the paper.
- We use microscope in Science lesson.
- I broke my ruler.
- He doesn’t have an eraser.
- Keep your desks clean.
- I have two pencil.
- I lost my school book.
- I’m going to take my school eraser.
- I will take the new ruler.
- I will take school uniforms.