Collective Noun For Owls, Collective Nouns List Owls
Collective Nouns for Owls
The word owl is a singular word and generally refers to an animal species. You may need to use many additional words to describe a group of owls that coexist. Collective nouns for owls will do just that. If you wish, let’s start with our first word, Parliament. Here is the detailed explanation for collective nouns for owls:
Here are 200 examples of collective nouns
Parliament of owls
The word parliament is a word you can use to describe owls that coexist. Those looking for collective nouns animal options can easily use the word parliament. After the word parliament, it is necessary to use the plural form of a name with a preposition. Let’s take a brief look at how the word parliament is used by examining a few sample sentences.
- Parliament of owls was flying from one place to another very quickly through the forest.
- I watched a documentary episode featuring Parliaments of owls and I must say it was extremely impressive.
- While studying online, I learned a lot about the parliements of owls.
Jury of Owls
Another of the collective nouns options you can use to describe coexisting owls is the word Jury. The most important feature of this word is that it is extremely little known. Therefore, people will really like it when you use it in content such as an essay. Let’s examine the examples to see how the word is used.
- The jury of owls looked extremely impressive, I wanted to photograph them.
- In this painting by the famous painter, the jury of owls is seen in a very eerie way, the spiritual value of this painting is really high.
- I found a book on Jury of the owls, I’ll review it.
Wisdom of owls
Another word you can use to describe owls is known as wisdom. When the word wisdom is used alone, it is like describing a human feature and has an abstract meaning. Many legends from the past have assumed that owls have humanoid features. The reason why the word wisdom and owls are used together is that the legends symbolize owls with their particularly calm looks and wisdom. Let’s take a look at how the word wisdom is used in a sentence.
- The wisdom of owls is something that has been the subject of many books so far. That is why owls are often used in paintings.
- According to my research the other day, a book called Wisdom of Owls was published in the United States.
- The painting I saw today was like wisdom of owls.
Study of owls
It is possible to say that the word study, which is frequently used for other creatures in the animal kingdom, is also frequently used in collective nouns for owls lists. The process of examining a particular group of animals in nature is called study. Therefore, you can use the word study in a similar way when talking about owls.
- Most zoologists today are busy with study of owls.
- The study of owls needs to be done more intensively to achieve good results quickly.
- The study of owls contains information that really excited me.
Bazaar of owls
Another collective noun option you can use to describe owls that coexist is Bazaar. The connotations of the word bazaar can also be used to express social areas that are generally complex and in turmoil. If the image of the owls is not regular, it would be perfect to use the word bazaar. Here are some examples:
- The Bazaar of owls made exactly the photographic perfect image.
- Today, while walking through the forest, I came across the bazaar of owls that looked extremely wild.
- Lately, I’ve often dreamed of a bazaar of owls.
Glaring of owls
The last collective noun option you can use to describe owls is the word glaring. Often used for owls, but actually a very general adjective, glaring is used for owls with striking, expressive, and jarring looks. To learn about the use of the word glaring in a sentence, see the following examples:
- The glaring of owls look extremely impressive, I can think of this kind of image as a tattoo.
- While reviewing the paintings today, I saw the glaring of owls in front of me.