Collective Noun For Rabbits, Collective Nouns List Rabbits
Collective Noun For Rabbits
In order to enrich your language and impress your teacher during the lesson, you should learn new collective nouns to use. In this way, your speaking and writing activities will be done more successfully. The proper usage of the grammar rules is important to maintain the attention of the audition. One single misusage could be ended up with the distraction of attention, which means that to be a good speaker, you should know at least a few interesting collective nouns! To provide long-last attention during the communication with other people it is usually necessary to enriching the word knowledge. There are collective nouns for rabbits, too. One cannot use all the time, the plural form. Instead of that, collective nouns, in other word, group names enrichens the knowledge. Here are some of them! Let’s have a look at!
Here are 200 examples of collective nouns
Colony of rabbits
To define a group of rabbits together, one can use the word “colony”. Rabbits are different from other rodents. In English, one of the words that can be used to describe a group of rabbits is a colony.
- A colony of rabbits lives across the jungle according to one of my friends who jogs every day in the jungle.
- The wolves were starving to death until they found a colony of rabbits.
Herd of rabbits
The word “herd” has a general usage of all the animals when referring to a group of them. At the end of the day, rabbits are animals. So the word “herd” is proper as a collective noun when referring rabbits. In English grammar, this word can be used for rabbits. There is no limit to define a minimum or maximum number to be a herd, but it is a lot.
- A herd of rabbits was trying to find somewhere secure. They must succeed in this mission before the darkness fall. As they know, nature has no mercy.
- A little lovely girl pointed out somewhere far and said “Mom, I saw a herd of rabbits there. They were running”.
Flock of rabbits
Rabbits are animals known for their extremely high reproduction speed. They can achieve enormous numbers in short times. Another collective noun option you can hear when talking about rabbits, in general, his flock. You may be a little shocked if you first hear about it. Flock can be used as a collective noun for rabbits.
- In the document, a flock of the rabbit was chased by just one predator. To a maintainable ecosystem, there should be less predator more prey.
- A flock of rabbits ruined the entire field just in three hours. There were a lot of them.
Here are Baby Animal Names, Definition and Examples.
Warren of rabbits
Warren is one of the least known group names for the rabbits. You can employ the word warren as a group name to rabbits. When a lot of rabbits are together, one should use a collective noun to define them more correctly. Originally warren is the place that wild rabbits live. Their living place could be used for describing them as a group. So, another collective noun for rabbits is warren.
- The mother of the newborn fell asleep when watching a documentary on the life of a warren of rabbits in a forest. She was calling her baby as “My little bunny”. So, she was lucky by not seeing the hunt of the predator.
- A warren of rabbits seemed in the city center. Local authorities decided to improve their conditions in their living area.
Nest of rabbits
To describe an animal, the easiest way is to call it by its living area. A nest is a place where rabbits and their bunnies live. In English grammar, to recall a group of rabbits the word “nest” is used, too. In other words, the nest is a collective noun for rabbits.
- A nest of rabbits being fed every day by the people who went the jungle camping. The authorities were discussing whether it is an intervention to nature or not.
- The construction of the road was delayed for two months. It was because of a nest of rabbits living in the route of the road.
Do not forget to follow us for more collective nouns!