5 Examples of Implicit Sentences
Implicit sentences appear a lot in daily life. Usually, we don’t notice when we use them. However, we will make you notice. In our article, we will explain the subject of an implicit sentence with examples.
What Is Implicit Sentence?
The implicit sentence actually means hidden meaning. You imply the other party without saying anything. The other person understands what you want to say even though you have not said it. Such sentences are called implicit sentences. It can be used in expressions that are not said directly.
Examples Of Implicit Sentences
Below you will see examples suitable for implicit sentences. These will help you understand the subject better.
- When people are dating, they make it clear that they will not implicitly meet with others. Meeting with others is considered wrong. Even if this perception has changed a little today.
- Even if some rights are not mentioned, parents have rights over their children. When they have children, they promise to raise their children.
- We immediately realized that he did not want to meet with us because he said “I have a job”. Actually, we know he has no job, but we respect his decision.
- The teacher understood that the students did not understand the subject because they did not want to do the questions. He did a study lesson to explain them in detail after school.
- My uncle and dad are doing a joint business. There is an invisible agreement between them not to do business without knowing each other. Although this is never said, they do not spend without notice.