Sentences with Accuse, Accuse in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Accuse
1. He was accused of theft.
2. The police accused him of theft.
3. That woman has wrongly accused me.
4. A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
5. He was accused of having violated the law.
6. The participants accused him of carelessness.
7. Steve was accused of squandering public funds.
8. Jesus is not your accuser. He’s not your prosecutor.
9. When My girl friend was accused of the murder, she broke out in a cold sweat.
10. It is not human nature we should accuse but the despicable conventions that pervert it.
11. I will not deny but that the best apology against false accusers is silence and sufferance, and honest deeds set against dishonest words.
12. People have accused me of being in favor of globalization. This is equivalent to accusing me of being in favor of the sun rising in the morning.
13. Maybe someday you can accuse somebody of being a poseur by selling out and playing blues music, but that’s just not going to happen in my lifetime.
14. “Ah, my daughter,” he said. “Eighteen, and already you’ve been accused of murder, aided felons, and acquired a death count higher than most guardians will ever see.” He paused. “I couldn’t be prouder.
15. If one seeks to analyze experiences and reactions to the first postwar years, I hope one may say without being accused of bias that it is easier for the victor than for the vanquished to advocate peace.
16. To keep the record straight, it wasn’t always John and Yoko. We’ve all accused one another of various business things we tend to be pretty paranoid by now, as you can imagine. There’s a lot of money involved.
17. People always accuse me of being motivational in a way, like it was a bad thing, but that’s just how I was raised. My mom raised me in a positive environment, with lots of love in my heart, and that reflects in my music.