Sentences with Adult, Adult in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Adult
1. What is the maximum dosage for an adult?
2. Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
3. Love is staying up all night with a sick child – or a healthy adult.
4. Steve was a gangly, uncoordinated child who grew into a clumsy adult.
5. A young person learns his dreams, whereas an adult never pursues his dreams.
6. 80.A young person learns his dreams, whereas an adult never pursues his dreams.
7. Popular young adult novels notwithstanding, vampires only sparkle when they burn.
8. Children should always respect adults, but they should also express their own opinions.
9. I don’t want to make movies for kids, and I don’t want to make movies for adults either.
10. Accommodation to the absurd readmits adults to the mysterious realm inhabited by children.
11. The value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults.
12. Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.
13. In life, single women are the most vulnerable adults. In movies, they are given imaginary power.
14. We loved each other with a premature love, marked by a fierceness that so often destroys adult lives.
15. The biggest problem is, the adults have one of the most effective recruitment strategies in the world.
16. For in every adult there dwells the child that was, and in every child there lies the adult that will be.
17. A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people’s patience.
18. Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up ’cause they’re looking for ideas.
19. How long before we have, not just homosexual marriage, but homosexual unions between adult men and small boys?
20. The intermittent depression that had shadowed him throughout his adult life was about to envelop him once again.
21. I still feel like a kid sometimes myself so hard to believe that I’m a mom. Now I’m an adult! It only took 38 years!
22. An adult life…is a slowly emerging design, with shifting components, occasional dramatic disruptions, and fresh creative arrangements.
23. That evaluation, ongoing and unadulterated by politics, may be the one thing a country absolutely owes the soldiers who defend its borders.
24. My mother had to send me to the movies with my birth certificate, so that I wouldn’t have to pay the extra fifty cents that the adults had to pay.
25. It’s been very hard, after being mostly a mom, to develop an adult life of my own. And not being married anymore, I have to come up with challenges.
26. Can you imagine what a whole generation of adults would be like if they had been taught these subjects in school along with their regular curriculum?
27. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
28. Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood.
29. To date, embryonic stem cell research has not produced a single medical treatment, where ethical, adult stem cell research has produced some 67 medical miracles.
30. Part of the reason for the ugliness of adults, in a child’s eyes, is that the child is usually looking upwards, and few faces are at their best when seen from below.
31. Who of us is mature enough for offspring before the offspring themselves arrive? The value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults.
32. We’ve all seen the mom who devotes all her time and attention to her child and is so hungry for adult interaction that as soon as she’s around another adult, she’s not paying attention anymore.
33. Time can play all sorts of tricks on you. In the blink of an eye, babies appear in carriages, coffins disappear into the ground, wars are won and lost, and children transform, like butterflies, into adults.
34. I think exercise tests us in so many ways, our skills, our hearts, our ability to bounce back after setbacks. This is the inner beauty of sports and competition, and it can serve us all well as adult athletes.
35. I care so passionately about improving the quality of life for women and girls, not just here in the United States, but internationally as well. I am a single mom and I raised a daughter who is now a young adult.
36. Libertarians argue that no normal adult has the right to impose choices on other normal adults, except in abnormal circumstances, such as when one person finds another unconscious and administers medical assistance or calls an ambulance.
37. I grew up in a family of Republicans. And when I was 18 and registering to vote, my mom’s only instruction was ‘You just go in and pull the big Republican lever.’ That’s my welcome to adulthood. She’s like, ‘No, don’t even read it. Just pull the Republican lever.
38. We have magnificent brains, but we use a great deal of our brilliance to keep ourselves stuck and ignorant, to keep ourselves from not shining. We are so afraid of our beauty and radiance and brilliance because it scared the adults around us when we were children.
39. French novels generally treat of the relations of women to the world and to lovers, after marriage consequently there is a great deal in French novels about adultery, about improper relations between the sexes, about many things which the English public would not allow.