Sentences with Hill, Hill in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Hill
1. He stood on the hill surveying the landscape.
2. He that comes first to the hill may sit where he will.
3. You don’t have to say everything to be a light. Sometimes a fire built on a hill will bring interested people to your campfire.
4. My mom started smoking when she was 11. She went to the hill next door to try her first cigarette. She set the entire hill on fire, but it didn’t deter her.
5. I grew up in this town, my poetry was born between the hill and the river, it took its voice from the rain, and like the timber, it steeped itself in the forests.
6. Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors were firm, and doors were sensibly shut; silence lay steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House, and whatever walked there, walked alone.
7. As we look forward to freedom, the shining city on the hill and the best days of America lying ahead, it is the men and women in uniform who protect, defend and make us proud to whom we should look and give thanks every night.