Sentences with Afternoon, Afternoon in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Afternoon
1. Good afternoon
2. How was your afternoon?
3. He sleeps in the afternoon.
4. They sleep in the afternoon.
5. I donated blood this afternoon.
6. Will it clear up this afternoon?
7. I have an audition this afternoon.
8. They’ve been talking all afternoon.
9. I will be sleeping at the afternoon.
10. I contacted George yesterday afternoon.
11. I contacted my sister yesterday afternoon.
12. The baby will be sleeping in the afternoon.
13. The child has been watching TV all afternoon.
14. Are you going to mow your lawn this afternoon?
15. We will be repairing the roof in the afternoon.
16. Steve spent the afternoon handing out leaflets.
17. You had been walking all afternoon on the beach.
18. Won’t we cleaning the kitchen tomorrow in the afternoon?
19. In the afternoon, they stopped to eat on a rocky outcrop.
20. I will not have been searching for a new issue on internet tomorrow afternoon.
21. I write in the morning, I walk in the afternoon and I read in the evening. It’s a very easy, lovely life.
22. There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.
23. I didn’t grow up thinking of movies as film, or art, but as movies, something to do on a Saturday afternoon.
24. I run in the morning, lift weights in the afternoon, basketball training at night, and then lift weights again at night.
25. I had spent the afternoon replaying what I’d said to Maxon. No wonder I’d never had any friends. I was shockingly bad at it.
26. My aunt had a season ticket for the Friday afternoon concerts, and I would go down for lessons. My lessons were Saturday morning.
27. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring – it was peace.
28. Write in the morning, revise in the afternoon, read at night, and spend the rest of your time exercising your diplomacy, stealth, and charm.
29. I loved it, but social reality impeded. Now I wander in here at 9 in the morning or so, and come back for a while in the afternoon. I am a very lenient boss.
30. I wake up early in the morning and walk for an hour. If I have something to write, I prefer to write in the morning until midday, and in the afternoon, I eat.