Sentences with Again, Again in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Again
1. It’s crowded again today.
2. It’s crowded again today.
3. We talked again yesterday.
4. Let’s meet again next week.
5. Here we are again in October.
6. Here we are again in November.
7. Here we are again in September.
8. If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.
9. 32.I don’t want you to talk to me again because you lied to me.
10. Your sacred space is where you can find yourself again and again.
11. Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
12. I’m on VH1 now, will be working on ITV’s This Morning again from September.
13. Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done.
14. I love myself when I am laughing. . . and then again when I am looking mean and impressive.
15. Men often pass from love to ambition, but they seldom come back again from ambition to love.
16. My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.
17. Someone that you have deprived of everything is no longer in your power. He is once again entirely free.
18. It’s human nature to start taking things for granted again when danger isn’t banging loudly on the door.
19. Once again you’ve put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion!
20. The real reason for not committing suicide is because you always know how swell life gets again after the hell is over.
21. I run in the morning, lift weights in the afternoon, basketball training at night, and then lift weights again at night.
22. Painting will have to deal more fully and less obliquely with life and nature’s phenomena before it can again become great.
23. A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.
24. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
25. And I will never again underestimate the power of anticipation. There is no better boost in the present than an invitation into the future.
26. I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new.
27. It’s not like I sit around watching my movies again and again, but I’ve never quite believed actors when they say they don’t watch themselves.
28. Adversity isn’t set against you to fail; adversity is a way to build your character so that you can succeed over and over again through perseverance.
29. The school-boy doesn’t force himself to learn his vocabularies and rules altogether at night, but knows that be must impress them again in the morning.
30. Hezbollah’s contempt for human suffering is total, as it showed once again this morning when its rockets murdered two Israeli Arab children in Nazareth.
31. Sometimes our fate resembles a fruit tree in winter. Who would think that those branches would turn green again and blossom, but we hope it, we know it.
32. Medical science has proven time and again that when the resources are provided, great progress in the treatment, cure, and prevention of disease can occur.
33. So you find yourself surrounded by death and horror in the world, and you escape it into lust. But lust has no duration; it leaves you again in the desert.
34. Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.
35. We also maintain – again with perfect truth – that mystery is more than half of beauty, the element of strangeness that stirs the senses through the imagination.
36. I know this is kind of corny, but we thought about renewing our vows again because I think my mom would really love it if we did that in Arkansas, where I came from.
37. Although believers by nature, are far from God, and children of wrath, even as others, yet it is amazing to think how nigh they are brought to him again by the blood of Jesus Christ.
38. Should any political party attempt to abolish social security unemployment insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs you would not hear of that party again in our political history.