Sentences with Airplane, Airplane in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Airplane
1. The pilot flew the airplane.
2. The airplane went into a spin.
3. The accident left a long, deep gash in the side of the airplane.
4. Wisdom cannot come by railroad or automobile or airplane or be hurried up by telegraph or telephone.
5. I will love you as an airplane loves to fall from a clear blue sky and as an escalator loves to entangle expensive scarves in its mechanisms.
6. As one gets older, it happens that in the morning one fails to remember the airplane trip to be taken in a few hours or the lecture scheduled for the afternoon.
7. If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a ‘peace conference,’ you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new battleships and airplanes.
8. The pilot looked at his cues of attitude and speed and orientation and so on and responded as he would from the same cues in an airplane, but there was no way it flew the same. The simulators had showed us that.