Sentences with Rose, Rose in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rose
1. What beautiful roses!
2. As a result, prices rose.
3. Unemployment rose sharply.
4. Life is not a bed of roses.
5. I grow many kinds of roses.
6. There is no rose without a thorn.
7. Pam decorated her room with roses.
8. The dew evaporated when the sun rose.
9. My girlfriend is as beautiful as a rose.
10. The index rose 18% from the preceding month.
11. That ladybug, an insect, just landed on the rose bush.
12. The splendor of the rose and the whiteness of the lily
13. I was born to hustle roses down the avenue of the dead.
14. All my grades rose and my father was very happy with that.
15. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
16. He presses the triggers. And like roses in his hands, death blooms.
17. It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
18. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.
19. A soft noise, almost a sob. Ash rose, hesitated, as if fighting the compulsion to obey.
20. Two things cannot be in one place. Where you tend a rose, my lad, a thistle cannot grow.
21. You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.
22. Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.
23. As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.
24. Look back over the past, with its changing empires that rose and fell, and you can foresee the future, too.
25. An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it makes a better soup.
26. Footfalls echo in the memory, down the passage we did not take, towards the door we never opened, into the rose garden.
27. There was something rather blousy about roses in full bloom, something shallow and raucous, like women with untidy hair.
28. He folded his fear into a perfect rose. He held it out in the palm of his hand. She took it from him and put it in her hair.
29. He will spit you and roast you with rosemary, and we will all sample your flesh tonight. Tomorrow you will be shat out into the snow.
30. When a man has been consistently battering his wife, he shouldn’t expect a bouquet of roses from her the morning after he promises to stop.
31. I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses. (flower)
32. Beauty is an ecstasy it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all.