Sentences with Allegedly, Allegedly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Allegedly
1. Steve has denied the allegation.
2. Frank wouldn’t discuss the allegation.
3. The prosecutor renewed his allegations.
4. He is alleged to have stolen the jewelry.
5. The knight swore an oath of allegiance to the king.
6. Nobody knows, however, that their baby will be one of the allegedly lucky few.
7. This is a serious allegation, they remind her, as if it’s the allegation that’s the problem.
8. Hale allegedly started in the eighth grade before they suggested that all current and future W.W.
9. I give the victim the benefit of the doubt when it comes to allegations of rape and sexual abuse.
10. All of the questions that allegedly plague non-God attempts to explain our origins still apply to the faux explanation of God.
11. Recent allegations that government agencies may have targeted political opponents should alarm all Americans, regardless of party affiliation.
12. I believe patriotism comes from the heart. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief.
13. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief. A patriot shows their their patriotism through their actions, by their choice.
14. A band is not a marriage. There are no oaths of allegiance. If you feel your life will be better served by splitting up the group, you’ve got to do it – but of course it does cause problems.
15. It is remarkable how a man cannot summarize his thoughts in even the most general sort of way without betraying himself completely, without putting his whole self into it, quite unawares, presenting as if in allegory the basic themes and problems of his life.