Sentences with Cheerful, Cheerful in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Cheerful
1. He is a cheerful in spite of his illnesss.
2. Frank is blessed with a cheerful disposition.
3. He was a very cheerful boy when he was little.
4. The most certain sign of wisdom is cheerfulness.
5. To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.
6. It is very nice to spend time with cheerful people.
7. Everyone in the class was very cheerful, except Alex.
8. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.
9. So is cheerfulness, or a good temper, the more it is spent, the more remains.
10. Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.
11. Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
12. The cheerful mind perseveres and the strong mind hews its way through a thousand difficulties.
13. To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.
14. Please, trust me, I most definitely can be cheerful. I can be amiable. Agreeable. Affable. And that’s only the A’s. Just don’t ask me to be nice. Nice has nothing to do with me.
15. Please, trust me, I most definitely can be cheerful. I can be amiable. Agreeable. Affable. And that’s only the A’s. Just don’t ask me to be nice. Nice has nothing to do with me.
16. Being forced to work, and forced to do your best, will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know.
17. Well I don’t know that I’m okay any more than anyone else is okay, I lead a happy life and a very full one – I have a happy marriage and my kids are all cheerful, and no one is finding fault with me, personally.