Sentences with Always, Always in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Always means; at all times; on all occasions, every time, forever, evermore, forever and ever.
Sentences with Always
- It’s what we always planned.
- She is always at home on Mondays.
- Remember guys, we always have to tell the truth.
- My father always goes to bed at 10:00.
- You always seem to be very busy.