Sentences with Grand, Grand in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Grand
1. He adores his grandfather.
2. Death is the grand leveler.
3. My grandmother had a stroke.
4. My grandmother has become old.
5. Tom was given the grand prize.
6. My grandmother is very healthy.
7. What big eyes you have grandma!
8. My grandmother has a green thumb.
9. Alex reminds me of my grandfather.
10. My grandfather was a former miner?
11. Steve reminds me of my grandfather.
12. My grandmother can ride a motorcycle.
13. My grandmother likes to weave things.
14. Steve was educated by his grandfather.
15. She was brought up by his grandfather.
16. My grandfather is living on a pension.
17. The children are with their grandmother.
18. My grandfather will be seventy this year.
19. My sister was educated by my grandfather.
20. My grandfather will come to us in February.
21. Ah, we forgot to call my grandmother today.
22. My grandfather usually eats breakfast at six.
23. My great-grandfather was the leader of a gang.
24. There was a lotus in my grandfather’s village.
25. My grandfather was a very humble and kind person.
26. My grandfather was a very modest and kind person.
27. A grandchild is God’s reward for raising a child.
28. My grandfather was always optimistic about people.
29. They take a lively interest in their grandchildren.
30. My father dug up my grandfather’s garden last week.
31. Do you often visit your grandfather and grandmother?
32. My grandpa believes that the moon landing was a hoax.
33. My grandfather’s library was a unique treasure for me.
34. I learned how to spin wool from watching my grandmother.
35. Jim went to visit his grandmother at the retirement home.
36. Yes, I always remember my dad’s, mom’s and my grandma’s perfumes.
37. I was born to a single mom and raised by her and my grandparents.
38. I want to stay with my grandmother because they do whatever I want.
39. Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? The mother.
40. My grandmother and grandfather always told me how bad it was to steal.
41. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
42. You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
43. Many men owe the grandeur of their lives to their tremendous difficulties.
44. will still be shining when thy last grandchild shall pass into the darkness.
45. Frank was reasonably certain that Jessica had stolen his grandfather’s gold watch.
46. The chickens in my grandmother’s village made puppies this year, everywhere is full of tiny chicks.
47. Grandma once told me it’s easy to overthink love, to dissect it and question it until it is no more.
48. The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.