Sentences with Environmental, Environmental in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Environmental
1. Your thoughts on environmental pollution are very important to us.
2. The Simi is environmentally sound. Eat everything except for hooves.
3. While others play an important role in maintaining environmental balance.
4. If we want to leave a better clean world for our children, we must pay attention to environmental pollution.
5. The Earth faces environmental problems right now that threaten the imminent destruction of civilization and the end of the planet as a livable world.
6. Unless action is taken soon – unless we can display the same vision of that earlier period – we will lose the treasure of California’s open space and environmental beauty.
7. Perhaps the time has come to cease calling it the ‘environmentalist’ view, as though it were a lobbying effort outside the mainstream of human activity, and to start calling it the real-world view.
8. And so began a tug of war between federal and state governments over environmental regulations. In this article, we’ll examine the history of cooperative federalism while looking at how environmental federalism continues to alter power distribution.
9. We need to accept the seemingly obvious fact that a toxic environment can make people sick and that no amount of medical intervention can protect us. The health care community must become a powerful political lobby for environmental policy and legislation.
10. The real cure for our environmental problems is to understand that our job is to salvage Mother Nature. We are facing a formidable enemy in this field. It is the hunters… and to convince them to leave their guns on the wall is going to be very difficult.
11. I’ve used the prestige and influence of having been a president of the United States as effectively as possible. And secondly, I’ve still been able to carry out my commitments to peace and human rights and environmental quality and freedom and democracy and so forth.