Sentences with Analyze, Analyze in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Analyze
1. I’ve analyzed the liquid.
2. The brain does much more than recollect. It compares, synthesizes, analyzes, generates abstractions.
3. I feel a lot of complicated feelings like nonexists, and it is impossible for me to analyze my psychology.
4. Part of our western outlook stems from the scientific attitude and its method of isolating the parts of a phenomenon in order to analyze them.
5. Respondents are those individuals who complete a survey or interview for the researcher, or who provide data to be analyzed for the research study.
6. While they like to talk everything through, to analyze and hypothesize, what I really need, what I’m really looking for, is not something I can articulate.
7. If one seeks to analyze experiences and reactions to the first postwar years, I hope one may say without being accused of bias that it is easier for the victor than for the vanquished to advocate peace.
8. I don’t know why, it’s the same reason why you like some music and you don’t like others. There’s something about it that you like. Ultimately I don’t find it’s in my best interests to try and analyze it, since it’s fundamentally emotional.
9. You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success – or are they holding you back?
10. Selection bias is the bias introduced by the selection of individuals, groups, or data for analysis in such a way that proper randomization is not achieved, thereby failing to ensure that the sample obtained is representative of the population intended to be analyzed.