Sentences with Anymore, Anymore in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Anymore
1. I can’t take it anymore.
2. I don’t need it anymore.
3. I can’t hold it anymore.
4. Let’s not argue anymore.
5. She is not angry anymore.
6. I do not love you anymore.
7. 111.Don’t text me anymore.
8. You don’t need me anymore.
9. Don’t send me notes anymore.
10. I don’t need glasses anymore.
11. My head doesn’t ache anymore.
12. Don’t buy me presents anymore.
13. We are not doing this anymore.
14. I can’t depend on you anymore.
15. I can’t cover for you anymore.
16. I can’t bear the pain anymore.
17. She doesn’t visit much anymore.
18. We are not sitting here anymore.
19. She does not care for me anymore.
20. You don’t need this dress anymore.
21. They can’t trust Anderson anymore.
22. He doesn’t even sleep at night anymore.
23. I’m very tired, I don’t practice anymore.
24. My father doesn’t even go to work anymore.
25. I and my sister don’t see each other anymore.
26. Sarah and Alex do not love each other anymore.
27. Neither you nor he can enter this house anymore.
28. 35.I don’t want to work in this business anymore.
29. Don’t bring these simple questions to me anymore.
30. Samuel can’t put up with Mary’s behavior anymore.
31. 33.I don’t want to play football with you anymore.
32. No one has a boom box anymore. That was the eighties.
33. Please tell me the truth, I don’t want to lie anymore.
34. Jonathan was not talking anymore because he had a broken heart.
35. Beyond a certain point, the music isn’t mine anymore. It’s yours.
36. These conversations are so boring, I don’t want to listen anymore.
37. He wanted to take his love back from her so badly. The old techniques didn’t work anymore.
38. I had done some flimflam movies, but I didn’t understand what being an actor meant anymore.
39. Over the years all these vampire movies have come out and nobody looks like a vampire anymore.
40. Sometimes in movies, I still have to be the hero, but it’s not all that important to me anymore.
41. I don’t want to produce anymore small or independent movies because it’s just too hard these days.
42. The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.