Sentences with Prospect, Prospect in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Prospect
1. What are the prospects for his recovery?
2. I am excited at the prospect of seeing her.
3. Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect.
4. Love never comes with a brochure of rules and regulations, a prospectus with guides of what is acceptable and what is abominable.
5. But in terms of how people live together, how we minimize the prospects of conflict and maximize the prospects of peace, the place of religion in our society today is essential.
6. A while back, when Dick and Barry and I agreed that what really matters is what you like, not what you are like, Barry proposed the idea of a questionnaire for prospective partners.
7. One argument goes that recessions are good for female artists because when money flies out the window, women are allowed in the house. The other claims that when money ebbs, so do prospects for women.
8. Their lives have been largely defined by failure and you would think the prospect of marriage, which is supposed to be bountiful and hopeful, it’s just really another kind of tangential thing in his life.
9. I’m not beholden to the confirmation of your prejudices; to be perfectly frank, the prospect of confining the female characters in my story to placid, helpless secondary places in the narrative is so goddamn boring that I would rather not write at all.