Sentences with Anyone, Anyone in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Anyone
1. Can anyone verify that?
2. Is anyone else bidding?
3. I didn’t see anyone writing.
4. I can’t call anyone right now.
5. I can’t call anyone right now.
6. Did you see anyone suspicious?
7. Can anyone pronounce this word?
8. I will never love anyone but you.
9. I have no quarrel with anyone here.
10. I’ve never seen anyone do it better.
11. Why would anyone dye their hair pink?
12. Did you loose anyone out of the boat?
13. Is anyone coming besides your friends?
14. I’d no idea anyone lived in this cave.
15. Was there anyone you knew at the school?
16. Does anyone have any questions thus far?
17. Neither we nor anyone else can do this job.
18. Do you know anyone who hums while they work?
19. I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
20. 146.Neither we nor anyone else can do this job.
21. Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it.
22. I have never seen anyone as lazy as him in my life.
23. I’ve never seen anyone as greedy as her in my life.
24. I’ve never seen anyone as greedy as her in my life.
25. I have never seen anyone as brave as her in my life.
26. The teacher asked if anyone would come to school today.
27. Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.
28. My mom won’t let anyone treat me like a little princess.
29. You reported cheating anyone in film whenever you saw it.
30. This novel is neither read by anyone nor seems interesting.
31. I’ve never let anyone talk me into not believing in myself.
32. Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.
33. I’d rather argue with you, angel, then laugh with anyone else.
34. I could never trust anyone who’s well adjusted to a sick society.
35. A man who doesn’t trust himself can never really trust anyone else.
36. Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary. (Oscar Wilde)
37. What is fascinating about marriage is why anyone wants to get married.
38. I don’t take the movies seriously, and anyone who does is in for a headache.
39. When you pray for anyone you tend to modify your personal attitude toward him.
40. As soon as anyone is near me, his personality disturbs me and restricts my freedom.
41. A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.
42. The only reason anyone goes to Broadway is because they can’t get work in the movies.
43. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
44. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
45. I’ve always thought anyone can make money. Making a life worth living, that’s the real test.
46. I’m not sure anyone – and I could be wrong in this – grows up thinking, I want to be a single mom.
47. Nobody admires anyone else without qualification. If they do they’re after an image, not a person.
48. Clay, if anyone followed anyone, it was me tagging along after you. I didn’t dare order you around.
49. It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.
50. Harry and Hermione are very platonic friends. But I won’t answer for anyone else, nudge-nudge wink-wink!
51. Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.
52. An artist’s only concern is to shoot for some kind of perfection, and on his own terms, not anyone else’s.
53. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
54. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from not and make a brand new ending.
55. I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely.
56. Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
57. Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
58. Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
59. Radiohead and Our Lady Peace are doing the seven layers of guitar, and I kind of jumped on that before anyone else did.
60. Harry and Hermione are very platonic friends. But I won’t answer for anyone else, nudge-nudge wink-wink! (J. K. Rowling)
61. I never let anyone pluck, including myself, unless my mom approves. She guards my eyebrows. She’s like the eyebrow police!
62. He who asks of life nothing but the improvement of his own nature… is less liable than anyone else to miss and waste life.
63. The only point it makes to anyone is your inability to articulate your point of view because deep down you know you can’t win.