Sentences with Approval, Approval in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Approval
1. I asked for their approval.
2. He showed his disapproval by raising an eyebrow.
3. A man can not be comfortable without his own approval.
4. He is still pending approval of his application. This is very bad.
5. You risked your life, but what else have you ever risked? Have you risked disapproval?
6. But presidential approval also became a surrogate measure of national unity and patriotism.
7. Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their peers, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society.
8. Shyness is the fear of social disapproval or humiliation, while introversion is a preference for environments that are not overstimulating. Shyness is inherently painful; introversion is not.
9. Most urgently, women’s identity must be premised upon our ‘beauty’ so that we will remain vulnerable to outside approval, carrying the vital sensitive organ of self-esteem exposed to the air.
10. We all seek approval, and our mother’s seal is usually the most important. The nitty gritty is that we have to accept ourselves, even if it is just to be ready for the next cut-down. Mom’s blessing or not.
11. When you give yourself permission to communicate what matters to you in every situation you will have peace despite rejection or disapproval. Putting a voice to your soul helps you to let go of the negative energy of fear and regret.
12. My opinion is the greatest reward that any government could get is the approval of the people. If the people are happy and the people are at peace and the government has done something for them, that’s the greatest reward I think any government could hope for.