Sentences with While, While in a Sentence in English, Sentences For While
1. I may be gone for a while.
2. I might be gone for a while.
3. Strike while the iron is hot.
4. Cover the pot while you cook.
5. He always hums while working.
6. Make hay while the sun shines.
7. I wandered around for a while.
8. Keep quiet in bed for a while.
9. Avoid fried foods for a while.
10. Behave yourself while I’m gone.
11. Alex always hums while working.
12. Behave yourself while I’m gone.
13. You must keep quiet for a while.
14. Can you stay around for a while?
15. To fiddle while Rome is burning.
16. Alex hasn’t done much in a while.
17. I was injured while I was skiing.
18. She is wealthy while we are poor.
19. She came back school a while ago.
20. We’ll be there in a little while.
21. We’ll be there in a little while.
22. He is careful, while I take risks.
23. I think you ought to rest a while.
24. I was crying while he was laughing.
25. While I was watching TV, door rang.
26. Would you mind waiting for a while?
27. The boy fell suddenly while running.
28. He was cooking while I was studying.
29. Please be quiet while I am speaking.
30. Don’t disturb me while I am studying.
31. Were you crying while he was laughing?
32. He spied on her while she was bathing.
33. It was raining while I was watching TV.
34. Alex will be my deputy while I am away.
35. He does not make mistakes while writing.
36. This should keep my son busy for a while.
37. The phone rang while I was taking a bath.
38. Alex saw me while I was playing football.
39. It’ll take you awhile to compile the data.
40. She gets very excited while playing games.
41. While I am working, Steve will make dinner.
42. While I was studying English, Mary sleeped.
43. Which book has Abraham reading for a while?
44. While I like pop music my husband hates it.
45. Please sit down while I tell you something.
46. You have to strike the iron while it’s hot.
47. While Mary was sleeping I was making a cake.
48. Do you know anyone who hums while they work?
49. I am reading a book while my son is writing.
50. While you help her, she doesn’t help anyone.
51. My father is very professional while driving.
52. She enjoys listening to music while studying.
53. Steve interrupted her while she was speaking.
54. While you drive, you should focus on the road.
55. While I was sleeping, my father fixed the car.
56. While I was studying at University, I met her.
57. He was washing the dishes while it was raining.
58. The peace talks have been suspended for a while.
59. Men die in despair, while spirits die in ecstasy.
60. While my mother was preparing dinner, I went out.
61. While I am lazy, my sister is really hard-working.
62. Will you entertain the guests while I get dressed?
63. While my father was fixing the car, I watched him.
64. You have to be very careful while traveling by car.
65. While I was analyzing the data, two errors occurred.
66. Frank contracted malaria while living in the jungle.
67. You have to stay strong while fighting this disease.
68. While watching the series, he quickly drank hot tea.
69. I’II prepare breakfast while you’re having a shower.
70. 65.While I am lazy, my sister is really hard-working.
71. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
72. Life is what happens while you are making other plans.
73. While walking on the beach, a breeze suddenly started.
74. While we stop to think, we often miss our opportunity.
75. The police was chasing the man while you were talking.
76. We got lost yesterday while walking through the forest.
77. Jessica twisted her ankle while she was doing exercise.
78. Meanwhile in my head, I’m undergoing open-heart surgery.
79. Her skirt got dirty while she was playing in the garden.
80. I let him down so bad I shouldn’t go to him for a while?
81. While you were sleeping, our puppy knocked over the table.
82. Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
83. After dinner sit (sleep) a while, after supper walk a mile.
84. While roaming around the city we saw many interesting sights.
85. We do not express a list of independent sounds while we talk.
86. While I am finishing my homework, she is going to make dinner.
87. He has been searching for the source of the noise for a while.
88. Meanwhile, another problem arose with the nuclear power plant.
89. My mother was lying in bed while my father was fixing the car.
90. Yesterday I was listening to music pleasantly while making tea.
91. I want you to carry on with the work while I am out of country.
92. While I was cooking he was still playing games on the computer.
93. Some fish live in fresh water, while others live in salt water.
94. I was coming from school while my mother was watering the garden.
95. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
96. Women prefer to talk in twos, while men prefer to talk in threes.
97. Looters become looted, while time and tide make us mercenaries all.
98. Meekness: Uncommon patience in planning a revenge that is worth while.
99. Today, the poor keep getting poorer, while the rich are getting richer.
100. While they waiting for legislation to pass, we next door to the killer.
101. While I was talking on the telephone with Jessica, the operator cut in.
102. 113.While I was in my room, the sound of gunfire from outside scared me.
103. While others play an important role in maintaining environmental balance.
104. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
105. While money doesn’t buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position.
106. 112.Today, the poor keep getting poorer, while the rich are getting richer.
107. Just hear me out. While you were napping, I was busy chatting up our allies.
108. Meanwhile a certain amount of moaning and groaning was coming from upstairs.
109. Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
110. Love doesn’t make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
111. What’s worse: to be idle while someone dies, or to be exiled and empty-handed?
112. You never do find out what makes you tick, and after a while it’s unimportant.
113. When I was 10 years old my mom used to play Tupac while she cleaned the house.
114. What’s worse: to be idle while someone dies, or to be exiled and empty-handed?
115. The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.
116. We apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person.
117. While Hate inflames his bosom, possibly He may feel contented with his situation.