Sentences with Musician, Musician in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Musician
1. Arya is a natural musician.
2. The boy grew up to be a famous musician.
3. The musician who wrote this song is French.
4. Steve has established himself as a musician.
5. Alex was destined to become a great musician.
6. The famous musician Stevie Wonder is completely blind.
7. The Russian musician stated that he was against the war.
8. The bottom line is that musicians love to make music and always will.
9. We’re musicians. We make music for a living. It’s that simple. Nothing else matters.
10. Elvis Costello had a brand new bag. He was a musician, but he knew all about the attitude part of it.
11. I wouldn’t like to be in movies. Movie people are strange. They live a different life than musicians do.
12. The true beauty of music is that it connects people. It carries a message, and we, the musicians, are the messengers.
13. A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.
14. All a musician can do is to get closer to the sources of nature, and so feel that he is in communion with the natural laws.
15. When I was a young musician, the only option available to pursue secondary education in music was to attend a classical conservatory.
16. The world is full of musicians who can play great, and you wouldn’t cross the road to see them. It’s people who have this indefinable attitude that are the good ones.
17. Aretha Franklin was a teenage mom, a musician who came from an incredibly Christian background, but there was a lot of love, which is really inspiring in a feminist way.
18. I think I turned to writing really just to wake up in the morning and be a musician and to have something to do, and feel like a musician every day even if I wasn’t working.
19. Of course, I would be depressed sometimes, and my Mom would be worried about me because I would just sleep to escape. Cause I was so scared of being a musician or artist, or whatever you want to call it.
20. If someone decides to be a musician now, it means because there is no hope of money at the end of it, it means they really want to be a musician. And if someone is writing now, there is no hope for money at the end of it.
21. I used to go to Bourbon Street when I was a kid and there would be club after club after club of people who were around when the music started. I mean these are legendary, maybe not so well known, but legendary musicians.