Sentences with Sad, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Sad means; feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy, distressing, regrettable, painful, upset, worried.
Sentences with Sad
- I’m feeling a little sad today.
- George was sad that he had not won.
- I was sad when I lost my toys.
- Lady Diana death made me very sad.
- I can’t tell you how sad I am about all this.
- Goodbyes are always sad.
- So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
- The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.