Sentences with Band, Band in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Band
1. Our band needs a keyboardist.
2. Boy band sold a lot of tickets for his new concert.
3. After all, in today’s music scene every band seems to steal from other bands.
4. I write the music, produce it and the band plays within the parameters that I set.
5. He started munching on the celery, eyeing the change and the rubber band like they might be next.
6. I’m not a figurehead for anything. I was a single mom with two kids. What else was I going to do? It was either be in a band or be a waitress.
7. If taxation without consent is not robbery, then any band of robbers have only to declare themselves a government, and all their robberies are legalized.
8. My other family is Fleetwood Mac. I don’t need the money, but there’s an emotional need for me to go on the road again. There’s a love there we’re a band of brothers.
9. I went to Morocco, joined a band called Pegasus, ran out of money, went to Gibraltar and worked on the docks, writing songs about the sun and the morning and the birds.
10. After wrestling with myself for six months, I began medical treatment. During that time I started a band with some friends of mine called Jack’s Car, but that didn’t last.
11. Def Leppard is obviously a different band that we are, but the music work well tighter. And the audiences seem work well together too. We are opening, but we’re having a good time.
12. A band is not a marriage. There are no oaths of allegiance. If you feel your life will be better served by splitting up the group, you’ve got to do it – but of course it does cause problems.
13. I played with the same band for years and years and there’s a beauty to having one solid core that you keep exploring. On the other hand, it’s nice to throw yourself in different situations where you find out things about your own resources.
14. I think I’m a fun flatmate. I’m always cheerful. I go on tour with my band so it’s 12 people on one bus and I feel like I’m the one who’s happy in the morning. I’m not a chaotic person, but I might slack off on doing the dishes from time to time.
15. My life had become a catastrophe. I had no idea how to turn it around. My band had broken up. I had almost lost my family. My whole life had devolved into a disaster. I believe that the police officer who stopped me at three a.m. that morning saved my life.