Sentences with Became, Became in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Became
1. I became very ill.
2. He became furious.
3. He became irritated.
4. Alex became nervous.
5. Alex became animated.
6. Samuel became nervous.
7. The bus became crowded.
8. Steve became irritated.
9. The weather became warm.
10. Steve became an officer.
11. He became a famous actor.
12. He became a national hero.
13. Urban events became frequent.
14. We immediately became friends.
15. He had gone when she became ill.
16. He became a superstar overnight.
17. That gradually became his habit.
18. Within 2 years she became a star.
19. Andrew became active in politics.
20. He became financially independent.
21. Frank became increasingly agitated.
22. The animals in the barn became moody.
23. The atmosphere suddenly became quiet.
24. We won the match and became champions.
25. Frank became a successful photographer.
26. As a result of the blow, he became insane.
27. The battle quickly became fierce and bloody.
28. They became citizens after receiving political asylum.
29. The lake froze and the surface became perfectly smooth.
30. I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
31. Because she worked harder, Cassie became the top of her class.
32. Steve became good friends with the elevator operator in their hotel.
33. Germany became first team to score 7 goals in a World Cup semifinal.
34. That’s why I never became a director. I never had patience with people.
35. I became a mom at 37 and having a child has been an emancipation for me.
36. After learning the foreign language Gibberish, I became a dream spokesman.
37. My sister got a job with an airline company and became a flight attendant.
38. I think because I became a mom later in life, everything in life means more.
39. The war changed everybody’s attitude. We became international almost overnight.
40. Frank became popular among teenagers as soon as he made his debut on the screen.
41. I became a journalist because I did not want to rely on newspapers for information.
42. The date of publication is the date the published material became generally available.
43. This was love: a string of coincidences that gathered significance and became miracles.
44. Beauty and the Beast became the first animated feature ever nominated for best picture.
45. It became plain very soon after our marriage that ours was to be a literary partnership.
46. Her mother suddenly became very angry with her child because her child was very worried.
47. Blissful unconsciousness became foggy awareness which transitioned into painful reality.
48. But presidential approval also became a surrogate measure of national unity and patriotism.
49. Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
50. They expanded the factory so much within 2 years that it became the 3rd best factory in the country.
51. Bill Bennett really became an idol for me. I listened to him every morning from 6 to 9 for, oh, years.