Sentences with Friend, Friend in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Friend means; buddy, a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, fellow, ally
Sentences with Friend
- My son is very popular among his friends.
- She approaches everyone very graciously and friendly. I think that’s the whole problem.
- I think a person should have close friends in life with whom she can tell her secrets.
- Everyone in the class is very good friends.
- She was very popular among her friends.
- My daughter can make friends very easily.
- My best friend is my dog Alex.
- They should be friends.