Sentences with Beings, Beings in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Beings
1. The plural of human beings?
2. Success for me its to raise happy, healthy human beings.
3. It is the only true death that all beings cannot escape.
4. What did he mean by “society”? The plural of human beings?
5. I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison.
6. Human beings are ultimately nothing but carriers-passageways- for genes.
7. No man has received from nature the right to command his fellow human beings.
8. Indeed, man has two different beings inside him. What devil thought of that malicious touch?
9. Human beings of any age need to approve of themselves; the bad times in history come when they cannot.
10. If there are finer beings than German short hairs, I don’t know what they are. In their eyes is peace.
11. No man really knows about other human beings. The best he can do is to suppose that they are like himself.
12. The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.
13. It has always been a mystery to me how men can feel themselves honoured by the humiliation of their fellow beings.
14. Human beings are settlers, but not in the pioneer sense. It is our human occupational hazard to settle for little.
15. There are things so deep and complex that only intuition can reach it in our stage of development as human beings.
16. Great indeed is the sublimity of the Creative, to which all beings owe their beginning and which permeates all heaven.
17. Great indeed is the sublimity of the Creative, to which all beings owe their beginning, and which permeates all heaven.
18. Nature says women are human beings, men have made religions to deny it. Nature says women are human beings, men cry out no!
19. Peace Train is a song I wrote, the message of which continues to breeze thunderously through the hearts of millions of human beings.
20. Human nature doesn’t include all human beings. There are human beings who are indifferent to politics, religion, virtually anything.
21. If you can kill animals, the same attitude can kill human beings. The mentality is the same which exploits nature and which creates wars.