Sentences with Belt, Belt in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Belt
1. Put your seat belt on.
2. Alex isn’t wearing a belt.
3. Please fasten your seat belt.
4. Fasten your seat belt, please.
5. He’s looking for a leather belt.
6. Steve pulled his gun out of his belt.
7. Please make certain your seat belt is fastened.
8. Remain in your seats with your seat belts fastened.
9. Please make sure that your seat belt is securely fastened.
10. I curled my hand into the back of his cargo pants just above his gun belt.
11. I sure lost my musical direction in Hollywood. My songs were the same conveyer belt mass production, just like most of my movies were.
12. I’m very accepting with my age. It’s like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you’ve become comfortable in your skin.
13. How strange it is that the house of these hedonic stalwarts is filled with all the luxuries of life, right from plasma televisions to Swiss bank cheque books. So how will they notice the tonnes of food grains rotting in the northern belt?