Sentences with Voter, Voter in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Voter
1. Are you a registered voter?
2. Some voters waited hours to vote.
3. On election day, voters chose Nixon.
4. The issues are too important to be left for the voters.
5. The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
6. You politicians remain professional because the voters remain amateur.
7. The short memories of the American voters is what keeps our politicians in office.
8. The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
9. What can we as citizens, taxpayers, and voters do to stop these killings and beatings of unarmed people?
10. What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
11. Close elections tend to break toward the challenger because undecided voters – having held out so long against the incumbent – are by nature looking for change.