Sentences with Bleed, Bleed in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bleed
1. She’s going to bleed to death!
2. If you cut your hand, it bleeds.
3. The patient’s bleeding continues.
4. Foreign policy bleeds into economic policy.
5. Bacteria can cause gums to swell and bleed.
6. Samuel cut his finger and it’s bleeding pretty badly.
7. Samuel cut his finger and it’s bleeding pretty badly.
8. The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
9. The whole passage was underlined in bleeding, water-soaked black ink.
10. The fact that you’re bleeding through your bandages tells me otherwise.
11. Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
12. Love sucks. Sometimes it feels good. Sometimes it’s just another way to bleed.
13. There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
14. Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings.
15. So long as you don’t bleed in the shape of wing joints, you should pass for human.
16. I’m saying I’m in love with you! I’ve been in love with you this whole bleeding year!
17. Thus with my lips have I denounced you, while my heart, bleeding within me, called you tender names.
18. A man’s heart is a wretched, wretched thing. It isn’t like a mother’s womb. It won’t bleed. It won’t stretch to make room for you.
19. The worst wounds, the deadliest of them, aren’t the ones people see on the outside. They’re the ones that make us bleed internally.
20. The young man looked with interest at Sophronia’s opponents, one holding a collapsed Dimity, one bleeding from a gash to the arm, and the third bleeding from a wound to the back.
21. My attitude about Hollywood is that I wouldn’t walk across the street to pull one of those executives out of the snow if he was bleeding to death. Not unless I was paid for it. None of them ever did me any favors.
22. It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag.