Sentences with Boot, Boot in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Boot
1. My boots are muddy.
2. The dog chewed up my boot.
3. Where did you buy these boots?
4. You can bet your boots on that.
5. Steve put on some climbing boots.
6. Please take off your muddy boots.
7. Where did you take your boots off?
8. I would like to purchase some boots.
9. I’d like to rent skis and ski boots.
10. The boots are tight around the calf.
11. You got some white stuff on your boots.
12. Don’t go inside with these dirty boots.
13. These boots have seen plenty of service.
14. His boots and pants were covered with mud.
15. I asked Frank where he had bought his boots.
16. Do you know where I might find small cowboy boots?
17. If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.
18. Take boots, for example. He earned thirty-eight dollars a month plus allowances.
19. A person who pulls himself up from a low environment via the bootstrap route has two choices.
20. Poor people wait a lot. Welfare, unemployment lines, laundromats, phone booths, emergency rooms, jails, etc.
21. I am, in fact, Superman. Every morning I wake up and go into a telephone booth and change my costume, and then go to work.
22. The first show I ever did, singing and dancing, was ‘Beauty and the Beast.’ I was playing Gaston. Gaston has red tights, knee high boots, and it’s very physical. I had headaches every day for two months.
23. Isabella with her whip and boots and knives would chop anyone who tried to pen her up in a tower into pieces, build a bridge out of the remains, and walk carelessly to freedom, her hair looking fabulous the entire time.