Sentences with Brave, Brave in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Brave
1. You’re a brave woman.
2. You’re a brave woman.
3. I think you are brave.
4. Fortune favors the brave.
5. I am selfish. I am brave.
6. Fortune favours the brave.
7. Samuel is a brave skydiver.
8. They braved the snow storm.
9. You’re very brave, aren’t you?
10. We can’t be brave without fear.
11. She was brave and won the race.
12. Alex admired Arya for her bravery.
13. Is my brother brave enough to fight?
14. None but the brave deserve the fair.
15. Fortune favors the brave (the bold).
16. My sister was a child, but she was brave.
17. The fireman put out the fire fairly bravely.
18. That man appears brave, but it’s just an act.
19. It is believed that Frank was a brave soldier.
20. That man is a practical, rational and brave man.
21. A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.
22. Ancient people liked to tell stories of bravery.
23. It must require bravery to be honest all the time.
24. I have never seen anyone as brave as her in my life.
25. I admire firemen because they are very brave people.
26. Samuel wants to show his parents that he is a brave boy.
27. Don’t be a coward, if you do it bravely, you’il succeed.
28. Scared is what you’re feeling. Brave is what you’re doing.
29. She acted bravely and saved the wounded during the earthquake.
30. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
31. A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer.
32. Live as brave men and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts.
33. Perhaps bravery is simply the face humanity wraps around its collective madness.
34. Because,’ she said, ‘when you’re scared but you still do it anyway, that’s brave.
35. We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.
36. Live by the harmless untruths that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy.
37. Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause.
38. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.
39. To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.
40. Nonviolence is not a weapon of the weak. It is a weapon of the strongest and bravest.
41. Cruelty does not make a person dishonest, the same way bravery does not make a person kind.
42. Knights were expected, above all, to fight bravely and to display military professionalism and courtesy.
43. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
44. For out here, in the wild, you are agile, walking through your own uncertainty. And that, dear friend, takes bravery.
45. I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self.
46. I think you’re a fairy tale. I think you’re magical, and brave, and exquisite. And I hope you’ll let me be in your story.
47. Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their peers, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society.
48. We Slytherins are brave, yes, but not stupid. For instance, given the choice, we will always choose to save our own necks.
49. Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.
50. It is a law of human nature that in victory even the coward may boast of his prowess, while defeat injures the reputation even of the brave.
51. Fear and bravery are often one and the same. It either makes you a warrior or a coward. The only difference is the person it resides inside.
52. Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave acts.
53. There is a determined though unseen bravery that defends itself foot by foot in the darkness against the fatal invasions of necessity and dishonesty.
54. Whitestorm was experienced, wise and brave. When Firestar had been made deputy, he had shown not a scrap of resentment that a lesser cat might have felt.
55. As the war on terror continues, Americans must honor the brave men and women who gave their lives for the protection of this nation and the hope of peace.
56. My mother, brave woman, lost her whole family when she decided to marry a black man in the ’60s. When the marriage fell apart, she had to come back to her family.
57. You know, my friends, with what a brave carouse I made a Second Marriage in my house favored old barren reason from my bed, and took the daughter of the vine to spouse.
58. Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.
59. You want me to be a tragic backdrop so that you can appear to be illuminated, so that people can say ‘Wow, isn’t he so terribly brave to love a girl who is so obviously sad?’
60. We believe in bravery. We believe in taking action. We believe in freedom from fear and in acquiring the skills to force the bad out of our world so that the good can prosper and thrive.
61. At the bottom of not a little of the bravery that appears in the world, there lurks a miserable cowardice. Men will face powder and steel because they have not the courage to face public opinion.
62. During a trip to Iraq last fall, I visited our theater hospital at Balad Air Force Base and witnessed these skilled medical professionals in action and met the brave soldiers whose lives they saved.