Sentences with Bright, Bright in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Bright
1. This is too bright.
2. That’s a bright idea.
3. The sun shone brightly.
4. You have a bright future.
5. The sun was shining brightly.
6. I think, the man turned bright red.
7. Bill Gates was not a bright student.
8. Did ypu see? The moon was bright last night.
9. In black ink my love may still shine bright.
10. It’s hard to be a bright light in a dim world.
11. The day always looks brighter from behind a smile.
12. This is such a bright idea. We have to apply immediately.
13. I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last.
14. If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
15. We cannot hold a torch to light another’s path without brightening our own.
16. I was a single mom that raised two bright, beautiful, and compassionate girls.
17. Do not complain beneath the stars about the lack of bright spots in your life.
18. The more light you allow within you, the brighter the world you live in will be.
19. When he died, all things soft and beautiful and bright would be buried with him.
20. Do not expect the world to look bright, if you habitually wear gray-brown glasses.
21. True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
22. Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake.
23. I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
24. Well, she’s not responding to my advances,” he observed more brightly than he felt, “so she must be dead.
25. And then there is this shocking red, the brightest thing in the day, so vibrant it buzzes, this blood of yours.
26. When crossing a river in bright moonlight, I love to see the water scatter in showers of crystal beneath the oxen’s feet.
27. Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.
28. The apex of my civic pride and personal contentment was reached on the bright September morning when I entered the public school.
29. I think if you let me, I’d build an observatory just to show you that all the stars in the universe will never shine as brightly as you.
30. The average bright young man who is drafted hates the whole business because an army always tries to eliminate the individual differences in men.
31. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.