Sentences with Brook, Brook in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Brook
1. Steve dared not jump over the brook.
2. Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains.
3. A brook with many stones, a clear blue sky with many blackbirds.
4. I think no one could have made peace in Bosnia besides Holbrooke.
5. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
6. And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything.
7. And this our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything. I would not change it.
8. I grew up in Marcy Projects in Brooklyn, and my mom and pop had an extensive record collection, so Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder and all of those sounds and souls of Motown filled the house.
9. I’m named after a horse. My mom’s best friend had a horse named Brooke, so my dad suggested ‘Brooklyn’ as a more formal version, and it just stuck – and now I live in Brooklyn part-time, so go figure.
10. For me, Twitter works best as a way of taking pictures of being stuck in traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge. If people really want to read really funny quips about life, parenting, and pop culture, then by all means read Michael Ian Black’s tweets.
11. My dad had a commercial film company, so he had a videotape player before anyone. So he got Mel Brooks movies or Citizen Kane or some classic old movies. And every summer the revival house in Evanston would show the great films from the ’50s and ’60s and ’70s.